Making Bravo is really easy – You won’t mess it up!
So many people are worried the first time they make Bravo, that they will get it wrong or make a mistake, so let me reassure you. It’s really easy to make and NO you won’t mess it up! We have an eBook you can download with all the instructions and some pictures, but here it is in 6 easy steps. 🙂
- Make sure all your utensils and work area and surfaces are clean (You don’t want to introduce anything nasty to your Bravo after heating).
- Boil your milk, (don’t let it blow over).
- Cool your milk to less than 30oC.
- Transfer to glass, stir in your cultures and cover.
- Leave to ferment at room temperature for a maximum of 48 hours.
- Refrigerate and use within two weeks.
Go here for more instructions
Here’s the eBook if you would like a bit more detail.